This Page

has been moved to a new address

Decor Thoughts: Post-it Wall Art

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Decor Thoughts: Post-it Wall Art

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Decor Thoughts: Post-it Wall Art

Oh the possibilities of paper!

Remember when I talked about paper walls here?  Well Ruche created a simple, mod, and fun post-it wall!
I can imagine this in vivid colors for a photobooth with the event's initials (or if it's a wedding, the couple's) on random squares.  I really love the pictures and patterns that can be made out of this simple little square. Perhaps treat an artistic friend to dinner to get an amazing background?  Sounds like a good deal to me!

This was their inspiration and what happens when a talented artist gets a hold of colored paper.


Ruche's simple look and details here

All pictures from Ruche

What do you think?  Fun or funky?

Labels: , ,

20 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home