This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Body Shop Friends and Family 20% off this weekend and a summertime movie

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Body Shop Friends and Family 20% off this weekend and a summertime movie

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, August 27, 2010

FFF - Body Shop Friends and Family 20% off this weekend and a summertime movie

Happy Fun, Free Friday lovelies!

This week has flown by and I've almost forgotten I'm going to California next week!  Woohoo!  Come to me fish tacos and In 'n Out burger!  I'm making my restaurant/food truck list.  I'm overwhelmed and excited by the possibilities.  I'm also picking up lots of random packages sent to my dear bestie's house (thanks for storing them!)

This weekend is also Body Shop's Friends and Family weekend!  Get 20% off anything with the code FF10. Psst, a little secret for you.  I use the Vitamin C Skin Boost on my husband and think his face might just be a teeny bit smoother.  It also smells pretty nice.  He probably won't be thrilled I told you so don't tell him, sshhh.

Friends&Family

Otherwise this weekend I'm...
...going to an outdoor movie by the Museum!  Summertime movies with friends and snacks are a great time to catch up and enjoy cool summer evenings.  I remember munching sandwiches at Bryant Park and watching movies there during the summer.  Definitely fun times.
Image from here and I still need to see this movie!

...finishing my Picabo photo book!  Get your code here if you're interested in the free photo book ($39.99 value - I'm definitely getting the leather one!)


What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home