This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Southern California loving

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Southern California loving

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, September 3, 2010

FFF - Southern California loving

Happy Fun, Free Friday lovelies!
Photo from here

I've landed in Southern California by now.  Thank you so much for the food and to do suggestions!  You can't imagine how excited I am to eat here!
But first I'll be running around picking up family and helping my cousin with any last minute to dos.  I'm sure it'll be a great time and of course I'm super happy to see my family and be back in the US.

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels:

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home