This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love: A path to...

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love: A path to...

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Photo Love: A path to...

Go often to the house of thy friend (family); for weeds soon choke up the unused path.
Scandinavian Proverb
This was a path in a sleepy mining town in Taiwan, Jiufen (if it looks familiar, I blogged about it here).  I'm taking a trip in a few hours with my husband to meet my mother and brother in Taiwan (they happen to be there for a few days).  I was only there a few months ago, but we thought this was a great opportunity to meet each other and the rest of the extended family.  
Moments are precious and distance and the sometimes too quick passage of time certainly encourage me to see my family and friends as often as I can.  After all I have to do what I can to keep the paths to loved ones clear right?
I'll miss reading your blogs this week since I won't have much internet access.  But I have a few posts scheduled so you'll still be hearing from me.

Have a lovely week!

Labels: , ,

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home