This Page

has been moved to a new address

What I'd Wear...in the French Riviera

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: What I'd Wear...in the French Riviera

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What I'd Wear...in the French Riviera

It's summer (almost) and the season of lounging, travel, and fun.  I've been dreaming of the French Riviera lately because I have a friend who I discovered has a house in the South of France.  Ooh time to play nice and see if we can get an invite out there right?
In the meantime I can dream...

I'd love to have a ridiculously gorgeous, sparkly multicolored dress.  Sigh, the draping the color.  Naeem Khan can't be cheap but I'd pay for this!
Naeem Khan, Resort 2011, price TBD though probably scary, image from here

A more sensible option would be this peach dress from ASOS.  It would seamlessly segue from day to night with the right shoes and the draping is pretty perfect.
At ASOS here for 40 pounds

Black wedges go with everything.  These are definitely easily dresses up or down.

$67.95 from Nine West here

A lovely shawl for chillier times

$14.99 here

Some chic 'n cheap accessories would top an outfit out perfectly and I have to admit, the costume jewelry section of Forever 21 is pretty stellar.  This medallion bib necklace would go with a variety of outfits.

$6.80 here

As would these lovely laser cut earrings.

$7.80 here

Where are your summertime dream locations and what would you wear?

Labels: , ,

21 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home