This Page

has been moved to a new address

NYC Bound: Some Loves (and maybe a Coach party and a DVF wrap dress!)

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: NYC Bound: Some Loves (and maybe a Coach party and a DVF wrap dress!)

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

NYC Bound: Some Loves (and maybe a Coach party and a DVF wrap dress!)

I'm headed off to a short trip to lovely NYC. Yay!  I can't wait to get some more of my stuff and of course see my lovely friends and family.

This trip, I'm thinking about the following...

...eating a great sandwich.  I have to try at least one from this list.  I'm thinking a Cuban is a must (we mostly eat healthy so I can have a little ham and swiss cheese deliciousness for under $5 right?)
Picture from here

...getting a haircut (finally!)  My hair is way too long and I'm hoping to get it around this length.

From here

...dropping by the DVF sample sale.  I'd love a staple wrap dress or something summery.

...taking a peek at the Blogger designed bags for Coach at the launch party (details here).  I like the versatility of Karla's bag - a clutch and a cross-body!  Anyone going?

Sigh I'm not looking forward to the flight, but love the things that await me at the other end.

What are you up to this week?

Labels: , , , ,

20 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home