This Page

has been moved to a new address

Fun Finds: Cut Paper Love: Rob Ryan creations

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Fun Finds: Cut Paper Love: Rob Ryan creations

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fun Finds: Cut Paper Love: Rob Ryan creations

Because sometimes we need to give or get a love poem.

Can we? Shall we?
One day, very soon, 
let us go away
together, just you and me.
Call in sick, and go to the sea, 
and hold hands all day,
eat our sandwiches on the train, 
get drunk on fresh air, 
and come home tired and never tell anyone...
ever 

$3.95 here

Gorgeous cut art - sigh, if I had this skill...
That and it's like the artist Rob Ryan knows me - getaways and sandwiches.  Did I ever tell you when I got engaged on the Ponte des Artes, I was clutching a white plastic bag of Banh mi - Vietnamese sandwiches?  They're in all in our secret proposal photos...a lovely proposal in Paris, a bag of sandwiches on my arm, and my white floppy hat.

What would your love poem say?


Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home