This Page

has been moved to a new address

Fun Finds: Scratch 'n Sniff NYC Cards

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Fun Finds: Scratch 'n Sniff NYC Cards

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fun Finds: Scratch 'n Sniff NYC Cards

There are some sites and smells so clearly associated with NYC..
  • bagels and lox
  • pizza by the slice
  • the NYC subway
My trip back home to NYC was too short, but if I'm feeling particularly homesick, it's nice to know I'm only a scratch 'n sniff away from smells of home.
$28 for 8 cards here
 
If I had known about these, I TOTALLY would have included them in our Out of Towner or favor bags for our weddings as a fun gift...pity to the person who got the summertime subway card and cheers for the person who gets the donut card.




Labels: , , ,

18 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home