This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love: Beacon of Hope

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love: Beacon of Hope

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Photo Love: Beacon of Hope

Hope is always available to us.   When we feel defeated, we need only take a deep breath and say "Yes" and hope will reappear. 
- Monroe Forester

 
Photo taken from here

This lighthouse is a symbol of strength and hope (and isn't that photo amazing?)  Something small from afar, but powerful among the dark clouds providing guidance and hope in dark times.  I'm glad we have the housing part of our lives settled, but wish I had more stability in the other areas.  But I hold hope close and of course persevere to ensure those other areas become bright as well.

If you are feeling a bit down, please remember hope and change are always possible.

Have a lovely week!


Labels:

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home