This Page

has been moved to a new address

Designer Thursday: Linea Pelle (and the first ever NYC sample sale today!)

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Designer Thursday: Linea Pelle (and the first ever NYC sample sale today!)

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Designer Thursday: Linea Pelle (and the first ever NYC sample sale today!)

I was never a belt kinda girl.  The standard belts were ho-hum and not that exciting.  But I've loved the fun and funky belts that have come out in the last few years (and also of course highlighted by Ms. Patricia Field's styling them over dresses.)  There is such a wide array of textures, colors, and styles for any season now.  I also love to wear belts with my slouchy tunics or fitted dresses - it is a great final touch to an outfit and so versatile.

Linea Pelle is no stranger to making great belts as well as other accessories and their leathers are great quality.  I love how naturally this belt flows with the dress.

This is one of my favorite belts from the current collection.  I'd wear it with classic white.
$225 here

Linea Pelle's line doesn't stop at belts though...I'm all about totes that can be worn as cross-body bags - functional and cute!
$415 here

Finally, I am really tempted to get this wallet.  It's well priced and goes with everything!

$125 here

Linea Pelle has occasional online sales (I've received belts at a substantial discount - under $50!) making them even more accessible.

If you're in the NYC area, be sure to check out Linea Pelle's first sample sale.  Ooh I'm jealous if you go.  Please let us know what you find!

Do you have a favorite leather accessory from Linea Pelle?

Labels: , , ,

23 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home