This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Free 8x10 Collage at Walgreens, Pancake weekend, and a lovely massage

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Free 8x10 Collage at Walgreens, Pancake weekend, and a lovely massage

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, June 18, 2010

FFF - Free 8x10 Collage at Walgreens, Pancake weekend, and a lovely massage

Happy Fun, Free, Friday!

It's been a rainy week here and possibly rainy weekend, but that won't stop us from having fun or at least organizing a few lovely, indoor activities.

If you're in the US this weekend, this is also a fun, free tidbit for you - Walgreen's has a free 8" x 10" collage print this weekend. Just use code GOBIG8X10 and pick up in your local store.  I made a cute collage of some of our wackier wedding pictures last time Walgreen's had this promotion.  It turned out well though the user interface to create the collage was clunky at times.

Otherwise, I'm...
...getting a massage tomorrow with my husband.  He sneakily bought a package of massages when I went to NYC and well we gotta use them right? ♥
  Aaaah...image from here

...making some berry pancakes with the dried berries I brought back...this recipe looks good though I'll have to make a buttermilk substitute
{speaking of pancakes, isn't this free iPhone app adorable?  A pancake flipping app?  I have terrible wrist coordination, but still what fun.}
...watching these guys (though my husband said he has to watch "Toy Story 2" first)
Image from here

What are you up to this weekend?  Have a great time whatever you end up doing!

Labels: , , ,

31 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home