This Page

has been moved to a new address

Hayden Harnett Big Bang Sale - Dresses, Bags, Cuffs (yes, pretty awesome ones)

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Hayden Harnett Big Bang Sale - Dresses, Bags, Cuffs (yes, pretty awesome ones)

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Hayden Harnett Big Bang Sale - Dresses, Bags, Cuffs (yes, pretty awesome ones)

So I've been a Hayden Harnett fan practically since their inception. This couple (Toni and Ben) began with handbags and have expanded into shoes, apparel, and most recently swimwear (with a lovely vintage vibe, Amanda, you might like it!).

I've met Toni and Ben and some of the lovely designers there - all very cool and usually present at their sample sales. They have retail stores in Brooklyn and the LES (love that one and got a few things there). Toni told me someone bought her bridesmaid dresses there and I considered this too since they are all silk and have rocking prints (some of my girls wanted long dresses though so it didn't work out).

Note
for my NYC friends: GO to their brick and mortar sample sales if you can (sign up for their newsletter). I have had incredible luck there and it depends on your size and style so YMMV.
But I have gotten bags at 50%-90% off (first or last day of sale), a cotton and leather jacket for $35 with free pants, and a silk tunic for $1 (originally $200, the only one in stock). Seriously. I'm not Chic 'n Cheap for nothing. :)
I have gotten their stuff at "regular sale" prices too (they send out codes occasionally) and their quality and worksmanship is worth every penny.

Here are my top picks from their current Big Bang Sale:
Helena wrap dress - $178 - super fun and oh so summery

Phaedra dress- $178 - Toni was inspired by Xanadu for this collection
Penelope dress - $78 - Boudoir print is so Parisian cafe - I'd definitely wear this in France!Joey cuff - $38 - undeniably hot

Happy shopping!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home