This Page

has been moved to a new address

The one test I have to ace

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: The one test I have to ace

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The one test I have to ace

So I just did this. Whoa.


It's a requirement that we separately fill them out as part of our pre-marital counseling.

I wanted to discover if we did in fact know each other as well as we though. Of course, it's better to get anything out before. After all the loveliness of the wedding is over, it's the marriage that will last the lifetime.

I have the feeling that we'll both do well on this test. That's of course, a good thing.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home