This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo love: Inspiration - colors, shadows, poses

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo love: Inspiration - colors, shadows, poses

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Photo love: Inspiration - colors, shadows, poses

I've only lately started to realize how much I want and enjoy quality photography. Admittedly, I don't know much about our photographer. He is more photojournalistic but I also want some posed pictures too. I won't naturally make a heart with his fingers, but it would be a cute picture!

I started collecting examples of the kinds of photos I like and divided them into outdoor/color, shadows, framing, and fun. Apologies in advance- I don't know the source of all these photos, but if you know, I will give the photographer the appropriate credit!

I loved the pops of green in these photos.
Another reason why outdoor weddings are amazing- no decor needed.Pictures from Once Wed - photographer unknown

I also love when shadows are used to create lovely depth and dimension for an otherwise simple pose. Or in the second picture - when it's just used for something fun!
Unknown source

Framing - by trees, bridges, buildings, an archway also make for some pretty great photos.LKL Photography,  Unknown
Finally, it's nice to have fun poses or the stylish magazine poses!LKL Photography, Max Wanger
Of course, per TTSB's post, I had also written down some of my "must take" poses. So what pictures have you seen that you must take?

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home