This Page

has been moved to a new address

Designer Thursday - BCBG MAXAZRIA

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Designer Thursday - BCBG MAXAZRIA

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Designer Thursday - BCBG MAXAZRIA

Chic.

Edgy.

Fun.

If money were no object, I would get all the bm dresses from this label. "Bon Chic Bon Genre" or "good style, good attitude" is the loving creation of Max Azria, a French transplant to the US.
I love the interesting embellishments on BCBG clothing - lace, three dimensional flowers, and multidimensional pleating.

Here are a few favorites I would consider for myself or the bms:
Floral chiffon pleated dressSilk belted tank dressPleated sateen floral one-shoulder gown

Sigh...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home