This Page

has been moved to a new address

Designer Thursday - Tacori

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Designer Thursday - Tacori

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Designer Thursday - Tacori

Vintage.

Refined.

Beautiful.

I've always loved the intricate detail on Tacori's jewelry. Alas, they are not cheap, but I did discover that they can be discounted through e-tailers like Overstock. So I may get that Tacori anniversary band some day.

Here are some favorites from their current collection:
Pearl and sterling silver hair clips

Oval with cadillac diamonds and Crescent Silhouette (love the side views on their rings)
My friend's ring (awesome right, pave on all sides)
I'll get you some day my pretties!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home