This Page

has been moved to a new address

Hot under {$100-under $80!}/Sale Spotlight: Pareos aka coverups

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Hot under {$100-under $80!}/Sale Spotlight: Pareos aka coverups

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hot under {$100-under $80!}/Sale Spotlight: Pareos aka coverups

Do you actually need cover ups in your closet?

I can sheepishly say that I don't need a few items in my closet anymore (adieu blue gingham shorts!)  But I certainly feel like I need a cute pareo/sarang/coverup when I am traveling, especially to a tropical locale.  I love pareos for a few reasons:
1. You can wear them in multiples ways - skirt, scarf, or dress
2. They are easy to pack and pretty versatile
3. Chiffon ones dry more quickly enabling it to be easily re-wearable on the same trip

Here are a few fun pareos if you are still planning on going to the pool or beach in the last days of summer:
1. Shadow chiffon floral coverup pareo, Land's End, $24.99
2. Kate Spade Cockatoos pareo, Zappos, $75.99
4. Ombre chiffon coverup, Land's End, $24.99

Labels: , , ,

18 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home