This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - 25% off Kate Spade sale, 2 free bottles of Zoya Nail polish and Fish tacos

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - 25% off Kate Spade sale, 2 free bottles of Zoya Nail polish and Fish tacos

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, January 6, 2012

FFF - 25% off Kate Spade sale, 2 free bottles of Zoya Nail polish and Fish tacos

Happy Fun, Free Friday lovelies!

Online {Fashion} Discounts
Kate Spade, purveyor of all things cute and feminine, has 25% off their sale items with code NEWYEAR25.  I'm already stalking the accessories I would love to get for next year.  The promotion ends Jan. 10, 2012, 11:59 pm PST.
Sparkler Missy, Kate Spade, $69.75
Bow bridge thin bangle, Kate Spade, $48
Save!
- Go to Ebates first and get 3.5% cash back on your purchase!  Here is my invite if you need it!

Online {Beauty} Discounts
Zoya, one of my favorite nail polish manufacturers, has a promo so you too can add to your collection or start collecting some of their beautiful, formaldehyde/camphor/toluene (ok I don't know what the last one is, but if it's strangely scientific sounding, it probably isn't good) free polish.
Use code ZOYA2012 at checkout and get two free bottles of nail polish - all you have to pay is the $6.95 for shipping.  They also have free shipping if you buy $25 or more from the site so it is a great time to stock up on colors as well as other nail prep and treatments!  The promotion ends Jan. 9, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST.

I'm thinking of stocking up on a nude, intense metallic silver (Trixie), black, and perhaps a red shade. What colors strike your fancy?
Isn't Sooki such a pretty red?

Otherwise, this weekend...
...I am thinking of making healthy fish tacos at home.  While we don't have corn tortillas at home (which my husband insists are essential), I just having a craving for a nice, fresh, crisp taco!  I can't wait to get some when I go to LA soon!  Oh and if you have a nice recipe, pass it over!

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: , ,

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home