This Page

has been moved to a new address

Fun Finds/Travel: Igloo hotel in Kakslauttanen, Finland

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Fun Finds/Travel: Igloo hotel in Kakslauttanen, Finland

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fun Finds/Travel: Igloo hotel in Kakslauttanen, Finland

Cold weather definitely means it is time to head indoors.  But what if you headed into an igloo hotel?  I found pictures of this igloo hotel in Kakslauttanen, Finland and was totally intrigued.  Each guest's room is an individual igloo!  Of course you'll be nice and cozy inside your private ice cabin.  Most importantly, I would definitely consider staying in one to get a good view of this breathtaking horizon.

Growing up in NYC, I usually appreciated cold accompanied by snow (at least for a few days) because it at least made the weather more bearable and fun.  This kind of hotel and vista would definitely encourage me to brave the cold as well!

Labels: , ,

33 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home