This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - DIY Photo card ornaments and weekend exploring

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - DIY Photo card ornaments and weekend exploring

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, December 16, 2011

FFF - DIY Photo card ornaments and weekend exploring

Happy Fun, Free Friday lovelies!

DIY
I love gifts that can serve multiple purposes.  I found this DIY photo card that could also serve as an easy ornament.  How lovely that someone can receive your card and put it on their Christmas tree to admire all holiday season!  I need to get my act together to do this on time next year!

Otherwise, this weekend I am...
...going to explore either the park or botanical gardens with Mr. Spend 'n Chomp.  We feel like we haven't really gone to some of the sites in our own city so we decided to have our own weekend adventure and do something out of the ordinary.  I'm looking forward to doing something new and it will great research for when my family comes visit and we really have to play tourists!

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: ,

38 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home