This Page

has been moved to a new address

Designer Thursday: The Row Spring 2012 at Bergdorf Goodman

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Designer Thursday: The Row Spring 2012 at Bergdorf Goodman

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Designer Thursday: The Row Spring 2012 at Bergdorf Goodman

A silhouette is one of the first things that draws my eye to a piece of clothing or outfit.  Long, lean silhouettes are the signature of the Row, the high end fashion collection by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.
These ladies have created a line of "New Minimalism" chic.  I never necessarily thought I was a minimalist dresser, but I increasingly find myself drawn to these modern, yet classic shapes.  It is all about investing in beautiful, timeless pieces.  While the prices are a bit more than what I'm comfortable paying now, I do see myself partaking in a few pieces from this collection some day.

The Spring 2012 collection continues to evoke a relaxed, yet incredibly feminine and edgy air.  I'd definitely love a patterned pencil skirt, classic fitted wool shift dress, and asymmetrical leather skirt some day.  Here are a few favorites.

Labels: , ,

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home