This Page

has been moved to a new address

Decor Thoughts: Swing seats as mandatory decor via Roman & Williams for Gwyneth Paltrow

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Decor Thoughts: Swing seats as mandatory decor via Roman & Williams for Gwyneth Paltrow

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Decor Thoughts: Swing seats as mandatory decor via Roman & Williams for Gwyneth Paltrow

We've all seen the fun and quirky side of Gwyneth Paltrow from her latest role on "Glee" ("Singing in the Rain/Umbrella" is probably my favorite number from the show).  But one look at her Tribeca penthouse living room, and I know without a doubt that this is a lady I want to share a cup of berry white tea with while discussing the best tapas bar in Spain.  
Thank you Gwyneth for demonstrating that somewhere, someday I too should have a swing in my living room (umm and one that is further from the wall).

Labels: ,

32 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home