This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Expressing yourself with color

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love {Inspiration}: Expressing yourself with color

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Expressing yourself with color

 I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for.
Georgia O'Keeffe



I've been fascinated by the Hindu festival of Holi ever since a good friend told me about it.  Celebrants douse each other with color to commemorate how good triumphs over evil in the defeat of the evil Holika.  While I don't celebrate the holiday, these pictures of joyous and jubilant Holi participants puts me in a brighter state of mind.  



These bright colors also make me want to wear jewel tones in a variety of colors this spring and summer.  I may not be the most eloquent speaker or a talented artist, but I am someone who appreciates the freedom of expression.  What better way to welcome spring and a fun attitude than to wear a jewel toned scarf or fuchsia flats?


Here's to wishing you great fun with color!
 
Have a lovely week!

Labels: ,

47 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home