This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - ASOS 20% discount, Kate Spade Friends & Family, and pepper crab dining!

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - ASOS 20% discount, Kate Spade Friends & Family, and pepper crab dining!

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, April 8, 2011

FFF - ASOS 20% discount, Kate Spade Friends & Family, and pepper crab dining!

Happy Fun, Free Friday darlings!

Online discount 
ASOS, aka that huge online fashion emporium, has a 20% discount off orders through April 10 if you use code ASOSCouponCabin20 when you check out.  Go through Mr. Rebates first and get 4% cashback on your order.  You even get $7.50 for signing up (without purchasing anything).  I ♡ shopping rebate programs.
Note: this code could be used on US orders but not for Singapore.  I am not sure if it is valid for other countries.  I also used it on a regular priced as well as sale item

I am making my first order and am pretty excited.  My shopping philosophy now is to only get items on my shopping list (which does evolve and which I will post about some day).
I'm getting two of this season's trends, but ones I think can be worn for many years.

A classic midi skirt in a basic black...


Pleated midi skirt, ASOS, $62.76 ($50.21 after discount)

...and the scallop detail shift dress in cream (brides THIS could be a lovely simple wedding dress or reception dress too!)


Scallop detail shift dress, ASOS, $62.76 ($50.21 after discount)


Kate Spade is also having a weekend Friends and Family sale for 25% off online and in store.  Her stationary and accessories have really impressed me lately!  Use code FFSPR11.  Go through eBates first for a 3.5% discount (and get $5 just for signing up!)
Hmm should I finally get my brightly colored cross-body bag this weekend?

Otherwise, this weekend I am...
...having black pepper crab with friends.  A friend of my husband's is visiting and black pepper crab is a local speciality of crab bathed in a delicious pepper sauce.

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: , , ,

20 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home