This Page

has been moved to a new address

Chic 'n Cheap Living Contest: Jimmy Choo for H&M crystal mesh bracelet/cuff

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Chic 'n Cheap Living Contest: Jimmy Choo for H&M crystal mesh bracelet/cuff

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chic 'n Cheap Living Contest: Jimmy Choo for H&M crystal mesh bracelet/cuff

Who loves sparkly accessories?  Well I hope that it's you my dear because I've decided to give away a sold-out Jimmy Choo for H&M jeweled, mesh bracelet/cuff!
I was lucky enough to live by a few H&Ms when we were in London so I got a couple of things from this collection. I totally forgot I had this bracelet (I have one already) and thought it should make its way to one of you awesome readers.  It's fun, a little edgy, and a great way to dress up either an LBD or a white t-shirt and jeans.

My blog birthday is also coming up next week so all the more reason to celebrate!

{Le Rules}
1. This is for the Chic 'n Cheap Living family (aka blog followers - Blogger, BlogLovin, Google or other Reader) because you rock!  New followers are always welcome!

2. Please include your e-mail address if you do not have a blog or Twitter ID.

3. Check the blog to see if you win If you win, please e-mail me within 3 days.  I would hate to redraw a winner but everyone deserves a fair chance.

First entry:
Comment below - what is your favorite accessory? 

Bonus entries (leave a separate comment for each entry):
1.  (+1) Become a Twitter Follower AND tweet about this contest with this line: "Win a Jimmy Choo for H&M bracelet from @cncliving #fashion #style #giveaways #contests http://su.pr/1NW3PH(or use the Tweet button below!) - This can be done daily
2. (+2) Become (or remind me if you are already) a Facebook Fan - for my friends who love to keep up via Facebook! (I changed Facebook fan pages, please come here!)
3. (+1) Blog about the contest/sidebar w/a picture on your page linking back here.
4. (+2) Become (or remind me if you are already) a Bloglovin follower here.

I'll leave this contest up until April 15th, 11:59 pm PST .  This is open to readers worldwide!

Good luck!

Labels: , ,

95 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home