This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Longing for the Sea

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love {Inspiration}: Longing for the Sea

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Longing for the Sea

The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonders forever
Jacque Yves Cousteau 
Henki Koentjoro in Jakarta, Indonesia

Perhaps the now frequent gray and cloudy days now have me thinking of these stark, watery images.  These pictures though are so much more enjoyable than the multiple puddles lining the entrance to our apartment complex.  They also remind me of the quiet, beautiful strength of the ocean and how much I enjoy scuba diving (though I will also admit to a slight fear of the sheer vastness of the sea as well).  I haven't gone on any dives for a few years, but I should really take advantage of our locale! I long to relax in a serene body of water and let my troubles wash away.

Do any of you have any fun-filled, watery adventures planned?

Have a lovely week!

Labels: ,

33 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home