This Page

has been moved to a new address

CnC Living Travel Log: San Diego, Laguna Beach and Malibu Vistas

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: CnC Living Travel Log: San Diego, Laguna Beach and Malibu Vistas

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

CnC Living Travel Log: San Diego, Laguna Beach and Malibu Vistas

Hello lovely blogger buddies!  I've definitely missed reading your blogs the last few days.  We spent our last few days sans wireless access and then traveled 22 hours back home (ouch, I know, ouch).

I wanted to share a few favorite sites from the cities we visited.
Definitely visit them if you're in Southern California!

San Diego - Torrey Pines for gorgeous views



San Diego - San Diego Museum of Art, Balboa Park for great architecture


Laguna Beach, Orange County to peek at sea lions



Malibu, Los Angeles - Getty Villa for serene views and Greek and Roman artifacts (a few more pics tomorrow!)

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home