This Page

has been moved to a new address

Jenny Yoo 2010 #wedding fashion show - NY(9/29) and Chicago (10/8)

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Jenny Yoo 2010 #wedding fashion show - NY(9/29) and Chicago (10/8)

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Jenny Yoo 2010 #wedding fashion show - NY(9/29) and Chicago (10/8)

Fashion. Prizes. Gift bags. Jenny Yoo 2010 collection - I am so there (if I wasn't in London, sigh).
Either way, love the new bridesmaid dresses. I'm really falling for the one-shoulder look - edgy and refined at the same time. I'm also just loving the wearability of these bridesmaid dresses.
Details and RSVP here.

$20 for a bride and a guest.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home