This Page

has been moved to a new address

Enter to win free Bare Escentuals makeup and a makeup artist for your wedding from @100layercake

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Enter to win free Bare Escentuals makeup and a makeup artist for your wedding from @100layercake

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Enter to win free Bare Escentuals makeup and a makeup artist for your wedding from @100layercake

I don't wear makeup and yet have come to love Bare Escentuals. Smooth coverage, non-cakeiness, SPF15 - yep, good stuff indeed. So good I wore it when I did my own wedding makeup. Well that and Laura Mercier moisturizer just in case. I'll write about my makeup soon for people who want easy makeup and don't know much about it like me.

I even received the Starter Kit as a bridal shower gift. Holla. Yep, I've brought it to London.

I'd love for one of my blogger buddies to enter to win free makeup and a makeup artist for your wedding from Bare Escentuals.
Just enter here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home