This Page

has been moved to a new address

eBay finds - Vera Wang wedding dresses

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: eBay finds - Vera Wang wedding dresses

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

eBay finds - Vera Wang wedding dresses

I love eBay and used it a lot for the wedding. I thought I'd start sharing random eBay deals I see online.

Vera Wang strapless silk a-line with cute crinoline. Starting at $199.

Vera Wang ivory tulle sheath gown. Gorgeous, could have totally seen this for my original vineyard wedding. Starting at $149.

Disclaimer: I'm not advertising for anyone and think these are authentic, but am no expert. These are just pretty things I see on eBay.

p.s. Sorry about lack of pictures, I couldn't figure out how to save the images.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home