This Page

has been moved to a new address

Tattoo/Ink your bag! #Hayden Harnett Fashion Night out - Sept. 10 - 6-11 pm

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Tattoo/Ink your bag! #Hayden Harnett Fashion Night out - Sept. 10 - 6-11 pm

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tattoo/Ink your bag! #Hayden Harnett Fashion Night out - Sept. 10 - 6-11 pm

I love accessories and I love personalization. Hayden Harnett combines that today - Inflicting Ink will be TATTOOING bags, wallets or cuffs for FREE today at their Fashion Night Out event. This reminds me a little of Goyard bags and how you can add extra embellishments to your bag (not that I've been able to afford one yet).

Otherwise bring your bag and it's $75 small bag, $150 large.
Address: 211 Franklin Street, Greenpoint, NY
Time: 6- 11 pm
Other deatails: 20% off everything in the store, 10% off extra if you donate a new or almost new piece of apparel

Why am I not in NY? :( If anyone is able to go, please let me know how it went!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home