This Page

has been moved to a new address

Organize your Wedding Playlist with iTunes and Google Docs

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Organize your Wedding Playlist with iTunes and Google Docs

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Organize your Wedding Playlist with iTunes and Google Docs

Mr. Chic 'n Cheap was our wedding DJ and it worked out pretty awesomely.

He organized 4 iTunes playlists for different points during the reception:
  • cocktail hour (mellow tunes like this)


  • first dance (ahh Sam Cooke)
  • dancing (Top 40, hip-hop, R&B, reggae, soul)

  • cake cutting
You can export your iTunes playlist as .csv files (he exported the 4 playlists and combined into one file here).

What's on your playlist?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At September 1, 2009 at 2:11 AM , Blogger Mo said...

    Oh man, that Lauryn Hill song takes me back to an amazing summer in high school.
    Go Mr. Chic n' Cheap! We want to do this but are unsure of how it will work without someone at the laptop. I'm glad yours went smoothly, gives me hope that it will work!

     
  • At September 1, 2009 at 7:11 PM , Blogger anna and the ring said...

    Fabulous! I can't wait to devise our music. Every day I hear something I want to add!

     
  • At September 2, 2009 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Scott Simpson said...

    I'm working on some itunes playlists for our wedding right now .. and I'm stumped on something.

    Let's say I arrange a perfect playlist of songs ... in just the right order. If I (oh, accidentally) end up sorting the list by clicking one of the columns -- all my ordering goes out the window, yes? Is there any way to lock down the play order once it's settled, just so nothing goes wrong?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home