This Page

has been moved to a new address

Designer Thursday - Sariah NYC

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Designer Thursday - Sariah NYC

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Designer Thursday - Sariah NYC

I used to only be all about the classics - GAP t-shirts, Banana Republic button downs, and Ann Taylor skirts.

Then a few years ago, I discovered outlets.

Whoa, I could get a Barney's cardigan for the same price as one for Banana Republic?!
Mom's Loehmann's store had $30 Nanette Lepore shirts?
I could get a sample purse from Hayden Harnett for $150?
Thus the designer and deal obsession began. I liked getting stylish and interesting pieces (and really loved it if I could get it on sale).

So it was nice to discover designer Sariah. Her prints are just fun and could be paired with jeans or tights for a sleek look.
Here are some favorites from the Fall '09 line:Would love this print with tights
So flapper chic
I'll probably still wait for a sale, but oh I love window shopping!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home