This Page

has been moved to a new address

Judith Leiber Sample Sale - Woodbury Commons NY - Aug 8 - Sept 8

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Judith Leiber Sample Sale - Woodbury Commons NY - Aug 8 - Sept 8

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Judith Leiber Sample Sale - Woodbury Commons NY - Aug 8 - Sept 8


Forgot to post this, but I'll definitely be checking it out in person. Ooh, to get some lovely shoes or a wallet...I saw some lovely reptile sandals for $200 at Woodbury Commons last time. Tempting indeed...

Let me know if you want the e-mail and I will forward it to you!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At August 24, 2009 at 10:52 PM , Blogger Louise said...

    Just an answer to your question about the coffee beans - I have no idea. But I was at Starbucks right before my meeting with the florist. I asked them if they had any "bad" coffee beans and the manager gave me two full bags of expired coffee. I assured her I wasn't going to drink them. I would have DEFINITELY gone from Starbucks to Starbucks searching out free coffee beans. Or, maybe go to Costco. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home