This Page

has been moved to a new address

How to research wedding hairstyles

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: How to research wedding hairstyles

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How to research wedding hairstyles

Ms. Westside Wedding had a great post outlining the various sites to research wedding hairstyles.

I wanted to repost and add a few (first 4 are from her):
  1. haircomesthebride.com: This site has a lot of pictures of celebrity hair styles. Like everyone on theknot that wants their hair 1/2 up, I am inspired by Carrie Underwood's hair.
  2. brides.com: Refine your search by the type of hair you have, the length and the look.
  3. Theknot.com: They have wedding 101, you can search by the same above criteria and you can even take a quiz on how you should wear your hair. One of the questions was "You can't leave the house without…" but all the options had to do with beauty, I needed an option for iPhone!
  4. Oncewed.com: They have interesting wedding styles from "Mariah Carey", "Wild and Crazy" and "Spanish Up Do", I had serious doubts that they would be able to show me pictures of hairs that could be described in such titles but let me tell you that wild and crazy did look wild and crazy and the spanish up do is how 90% of girls wear their hair at the quincinera!
  5. jenniferbehr.com - Seriously I got inspiration from this accessories design site
  6. Yourweddingcompany.com - directory of other bridal hair websites
  7. Onewed.com - categorized into ethnicity, type of do, and type of look - it's pretty cool!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home