This Page

has been moved to a new address

Vacation/honeymoon deal alert - Tahiti, Mexico, and more

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Vacation/honeymoon deal alert - Tahiti, Mexico, and more

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Vacation/honeymoon deal alert - Tahiti, Mexico, and more

Wow, what a great time to travel the world (of course check the Department of State for appropriate travel alerts). Obviously, I wish the economy were better and the swine flu was under control in certain areas. But a great reason to travel (besides "I need a break") is to support the travel related industries and visit countries whose economies are greatly supplemented by more tourism dollars.

I've been a Travelzoo subscriber for a few years and they have great hotel, airfare, and package deals. They have a Top 2o list that can be emailed to you every week. I'm still upset I missed out on a $999 India - air and hotel 7-day package. That was less than my airfare a few months ago!

But here are some hotel + air gems from this week:
1. Tahiti 4-night package - $899 from LA (additional nights couldn't be too expensive)
2. Mexico 3-night package - $299 from a few cities

Happy traveling! I will post more gems as I see them!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home