This Page

has been moved to a new address

Vintage image flair for your stationary

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Vintage image flair for your stationary

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Vintage image flair for your stationary

While my wedding is not completely a vintage wedding, I certainly love vintage flair. It's the timeless touches that get me - in design, clothing, architecture, etc. My dress for instance is very vintage glam looking and I'm a lace lover. I didn't know how else to incorporate vintage touches.

Yesterday I discovered free vintage images through Vintage Moth (as posted first on iDIY).

I have already incorporated this image for the back of my invites. How awesome is it?!

More to come on my invites soon...

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home