This Page

has been moved to a new address

For the gents - Hickey sample sale in NYC

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: For the gents - Hickey sample sale in NYC

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, May 11, 2009

For the gents - Hickey sample sale in NYC

I love sales. I'm also justify buying more because something is on sale. Quite terrible. But I am SO much better this year because of my sorry financial situation. I'm not even moving if it's less than 50% off. Mr. Chic 'n Cheap tried on Hickey Freeman tuxes at Off Saks and it fit pretty well. Hopefully there will be a nice Chic 'n Cheap tux at this sale!

Hickey and Original Penguin at 60-85% off. For more info visit www.PriveDesignerSales.com.

5/14/2009 - 5/17/2009
10:30 am - 7:00 pm

75 9th Ave - Chelsea Market
(btwn. 15th & 16th Sts)
Go past the water fall
New York, NY 10011

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home