This Page

has been moved to a new address

Chic 'n Cheap on TV! I'll be on Fox and Friends on May 15

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Chic 'n Cheap on TV! I'll be on Fox and Friends on May 15

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chic 'n Cheap on TV! I'll be on Fox and Friends on May 15

Today - a bride to be, tomorrow - a famous bridal consultant (or something like that, hehe).
Tomorrow marks my television debut. I'm just so giddy about it because it is all about what all brought us together - fabulous planning (mostly) on a budget!

The Knot and Wedding Channel are sponsoring a segment on "Fox and Friends" about how brides have creatively saved money on wedding planning. They liked my idea about making invitations (using coupons and sourcing from Staples and Michael's).

So I've been working on 1 sample to bring on. I hope it's ok. It also kicked my butt into finalizing my invitation design. I'm pretty happy with the final layout and will most definitely post about it soon! And yes, I did get to use the awesome vintage image!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home