This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Ann Taylor Friends & Family and Craigslist shopping

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Ann Taylor Friends & Family and Craigslist shopping

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, April 20, 2012

FFF - Ann Taylor Friends & Family and Craigslist shopping

Happy Fun Free Friday lovelies!

Online Discounts
I have a soft spot for pink and also think Kate Hudson is adorable.  I saw this dress and was smitten - it is such a summery shade and a fun look on an office staple (for me at least!)  This is at the top of my shopping list now (though sold out in my size online, arch!) and everything at Ann Taylor is 40% off with code FRIENDS during its Friends & Family discount.  Yes Ann Taylor, I will be your friend!
Deconstructed sheath dress, Ann Taylor, $88.80 after discount

I'm also thinking of picking up this lace t-shirt and this silk and cotton caftan.  How perfect for spring/summer nights (also I do have a slight obsession with lace I can actually wear to the office too!)

Save!
- Go to Mr. Rebates first and get cash back your entire purchase!  Here is my invite if you need it!

Otherwise, this weekend...
...I am doing a little furniture shopping via Craigslist.  I just bought an IKEA voucher at a slight discount (we need shelves anyway!) and I'm looking at someone's kitchen cart tomorrow.  I haven't bought that much off of Craigslist but am fascinated by all the cool things people sell.  It helps that people are constantly moving in and out of the city, so there are some goodies to be found!  Have you found anything good via this uber popular personal sales site?

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: ,

20 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home