This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Movie and fashion inspiration via James Cameron for Harper's Bazaar

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love {Inspiration}: Movie and fashion inspiration via James Cameron for Harper's Bazaar

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Movie and fashion inspiration via James Cameron for Harper's Bazaar

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.  You never know what you're going to get.
Forrest Gump
 

What was the first movie you ever saw?  I think the first movie I ever saw and remembered was "Big Trouble in Little China".  Ahh yes the days of Kurt Russell battling it out and random 80s special effects! I've been lazy recently about going out to the theatre to watch movies (blame it on my laziness and the fact that I see lots of movies anyway when I fly back home or for work).  But movies are really such amazing things - they are beautiful animated stories that can either be a stark, reflection of what has or is happening in the world or a vivid escape into fantasy.  

I came across this photo shoot pairing high fashion with James Cameron's most epic pictures.  He really had made a wonderful range of movies (seriously the guy who made "Avatar" made "Titanic" too?!)  That and one of my favorite movie quotes above remind me that life itself can be beautiful, diverse, and unexpected.  You never know what you're going to get - but you should sit back and enjoy in the meantime!

Have a lovely week!

Labels:

24 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home