This Page

has been moved to a new address

Beauty Product Review: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (for both ladies and men!)

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Beauty Product Review: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (for both ladies and men!)

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Beauty Product Review: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (for both ladies and men!)

I'm all about every day products that just work.

I'm surprised I haven't blogged about Cetaphil earlier because it is my go to cleanser and I've been using it for years!  It is a universal cleanser that is both great for daily face washing and for removing makeup; if I want to be extra thorough at removing makeup, I use a scrub or now Cure scrub less scrub (will blog about that later).  This is especially great for me since I live in the tropics most of the time and feel like I have to really clean my face but clean it gently.  It's also non-comodegenic and is recommended not only by dermatologists, but Allure and In style magazines.  A product that works well and is under $10 - sold!

Guys, I'm looking at you and hope you find this product useful (this isn't entirely a girly blog!)
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, Drugstore.com, $9.19
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (I have used both and find them effective), Drugstore.com, $9.59

Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home