This Page

has been moved to a new address

Hot under {$100}/Decor Thoughts: Vases for Showcasing Spring

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Hot under {$100}/Decor Thoughts: Vases for Showcasing Spring

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hot under {$100}/Decor Thoughts: Vases for Showcasing Spring

Nothing says spring time like fresh flowers.

I love how a bouquet of flowers can brighten up a room.  I'm looking for a new vase or two so our home is always ready to receive fresh flowers.  True story - my vase broke and I was holding fresh flowers in a beer mug (which actually is a good choice for a rustic feel!)  I've since broken that too.  Keep your glass products away from me.

Anyway, I do love the wide ranges in vases; I can get anything from an everyday IKEA vase to a classic Waterford crystal vase (including one below for $100!)   There is a vase in every price range and even when it isn't holding flowers, it can still act as a beautiful decor piece and hold other knick knacks.

Here are a few favorite vases that are hot under $100:

1. Sasaki by Mikasa Linnea vase, Mikasa $79.99 (from $199.99)
4. Villeroy & Boch vases signature collection, Macy's, $49.99 (from $72)
5. ÄLSKLIG, IKEA, $17.99
6. Evelyn Clear Small vase, Crate & Barrel, $18.95
8. Artura Taupe Vase, Crate & Barrel, $89.95

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home