This Page

has been moved to a new address

{High Street Highlight} Cat eye sunglasses by Old Navy

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: {High Street Highlight} Cat eye sunglasses by Old Navy

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

{High Street Highlight} Cat eye sunglasses by Old Navy

I traveled from a tropical country only to find NYC and upstate NY to be even hotter (hence margaritas last night).  Hot, bright days definitely deserve a pair of cool sunglasses.  I've been stalking a pair of cat eye sunnies for a while.  I don't really shop at Old Navy, but if  these are still at the Old Navy store by my parents, I'm all for this retro chic pair!

After all, style is priceless.
Women's Two-toned cat eye sunglasses, Old Navy, $7.50 (ret. $9.50)

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home