This Page

has been moved to a new address

{Fashion} Highlight: Summertime Brights via H&M Summer 2011

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: {Fashion} Highlight: Summertime Brights via H&M Summer 2011

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

{Fashion} Highlight: Summertime Brights via H&M Summer 2011

Sweet chunks of watermelon.

Cold Iced Tea.

Long leisurely days.

There is definitely something about summer.  I'm loving the rich colors and clean silhouettes of the H&M Summer 2011 line.  The indigo skirt is a perfect day to night piece.  I just hope that it's in stores long enough for snag a pair!  Here are a few other favorite summer essentials (I hope they're still in NYC when I visit in a few weeks!)
 
 

Labels: , ,

30 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home