This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Seasonal tastes and Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Seasonal tastes and Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, June 10, 2011

FFF - Seasonal tastes and Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty

Happy Fun, Free Friday lovelies!

It's been a busy week of cross-continental traveling and family visit. My dearest apologies in getting to your blogs this week. I'm afraid the next few weeks will be full of more country hopping as I head back to Asia and then India for business (really hope my internet connection is reliable at my hotel which is actually a guest house!)

Food Fun
I passed by a berry farm with the in-laws today and discovered that I just miss their season opening. Hopefully I can get to another one around NYC soon! It is the best thing to taste food when it is in season and at its peak of freshness and flavor!

Otherwise, this weekend I am...
...dragging the husband to see the Alexander McQueen "Savage Beauty" exhibit at the Met. I hope the wait isn't too long! I was hoping to go during the week but it didn't work with our timing.

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels:

30 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home