This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Elegant treats and al fresco dining

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Elegant treats and al fresco dining

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, May 6, 2011

FFF - Elegant treats and al fresco dining

Happy Fun, Free, Friday lovelies!

Elegant treats
It's Mother's Day in many parts of the world this upcoming Sunday.  While I'm across the world from my mom at the moment, I love to bake and would have loved to bake something for the family.  Desserts can be so comforting and fun to share.  As we've seen with the evolution of cupcakes, they can also be fun and chic.

Don't these donut holes in the doily cone look elegant and scrumptious?  It's all about presentation!  See the recipe here.

Otherwise, this weekend, I am...
...seeing one of my closest friends this weekend!  She'll be here for a week and I've gathered a few grad school friends to celebrate her visit.  We'll be going to a restaurant with Mediterranean fare and I'm so excited to munch on artichokes and dine al fresco.

What are you doing this weekend?

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Labels:

24 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home