This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Luxury Monograms and jetting to Hong Kong

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Luxury Monograms and jetting to Hong Kong

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, April 29, 2011

FFF - Luxury Monograms and jetting to Hong Kong

Happy Fun, Free (Royal Wedding) Friday lovelies!

Online Retailer
I saw the image at Luxury Monograms and was instantly smitten - modern monograms in contemporary colors on fun patterns.  This is totally chic (and cheap considering these are the cost of designer pillows, but are customized!)  They even have a contest now for a $150 gift card at their blog here.  Ooh I am thinking about all the vibrantly colored possibilities now...

Otherwise, this weekend I am...
...going to Hong Kong for a short trip!  It's my first trip there in 10 years!  Oh the food, the shopping, the food (dim sum, hand-made noodles, night markets)!  I hope my coveted DSLR camera is a good price there.  I'm going to ensure that I eat at the world's cheapest Micheline star rated restaurant - can. not. wait!

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels:

31 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home