This Page

has been moved to a new address

{High Street Highlight} Ann Taylor antique lace tiered skirt, bateau lace dress (wedding/lace inspiration)

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: {High Street Highlight} Ann Taylor antique lace tiered skirt, bateau lace dress (wedding/lace inspiration)

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

{High Street Highlight} Ann Taylor antique lace tiered skirt, bateau lace dress (wedding/lace inspiration)

I'm deviating from the norm and including two items in this High Street Highlight post because they're both lovely lace numbers from the same retailer.

The tiers and slightly shorter length on this skirt makes it a versatile option for spring and summer events.  Dress it up or down (love the fun styling with the high heeled oxfords here).  This looks very short, but I believe is the picture for the petite version.


Antique Lace tiered skirt, Ann Taylor, $138

This dress sold out online within a week of appearing and I think I snagged the last one in my size Saturday night (there is some availability in stores).  It would be a fabulous wedding dress alternative, particularly if you are looking for a more romantic and youthful look.  I bought it because I envision wearing it under blazers or as a skirt for a feminine and fun vibe. The price (particularly with more than 40% discount below) was icing on the cake.


Bateau lace dress, Ann Taylor, $198

Save!
- Go to Ebates or Mr. Rebates first and get 3% cash back.
- Get 40% off everything with code spring40 through 4/24

Labels: , ,

37 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home