This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Cherry Blossom Cheer

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love {Inspiration}: Cherry Blossom Cheer

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Cherry Blossom Cheer

Spring is nature's way of saying "Let's party!"
Robin Williams

Source: 1, 2, 3

Seeing cherry blossoms in bloom (albeit virtually) indicate that spring is truly here.  Cherry blossoms, or sakura, are extremely symbolic in Japan; the beauty and transience of the flowers are representative of the life cycles of our lives.  

I see cherry blossoms and welcome the renewal of another year and the beautiful plants and flowers that will start to bloom.  It's my favorite season and I love the increasingly positive and lighter vibe in the air as the days start to lengthen and the weather warms up comfortably.  I was in Washington D.C. one year for the cherry blossom season and hope to be in Japan another year.  I'm also encouraged to travel more and take advantage of the season.   If spring and these cherry blossoms are really nature's way of saying "Let's party", I say "Party on!"

What are you looking forward to this season?

Have a lovely week!

Labels: ,

44 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home